Medical Alarms for Seniors Keep You Protected
In and Around Your Home
Perfect for folks who stay mostly at home, and want to remain independent.
Medical Care Alert offers medical alarm systems that are perfect for aging seniors who want to maintain their independence at home. They are reliable, easy to use, and affordable.
When you have a loved one who is aging, finding medical alarms that keep them safe is a priority. We understand and want to help.
Each of our hospital-grade medical alarm devices provides you peace of mind during a worrisome time. There is nothing to buy and no long term commitments required. Our prices are guaranteed and will not go up!
HOME Medical Alert System Perfect for folks who stay mostly at home, and want
to remain independent.
Choose Your Billing Plan
Price & Flexibility
(After Free Month Discount)
Here’s what you get
Complete Medical Alert System
(24/7 monitoring, 2-way voice
console, emergency button)
Risk Free In-Home Trial
Free Spouse Monitoring
Free USPS Priority Shipping
(an $11.95 value)
Lifetime Price Guarantee
Long Term Commitment
Every 3 Months
Every 6 Months
Free Shipping, Price Includes 12th Month Free
You can also purchase additional items if needed:
Medical Alert Button
$39.95, your price $29.95
Medical Alert Emergency Access Lockbox
$39.95, your price $29.95
Our Medical Alert System Pricing is Simple:
• Nothing To Buy – We provide the medical alert
equipment for FREE
• NO Long Term Commitments – Cancel at any time
• NO Activation or Set Up Fees – No hidden fees of any kind
• As low as $27.45 a month – Guaranteed to never go up
Home Medical Alert System Features
• Extended Range – 1,000 foot range for buttons to signal the base unit
• 3 Year Battery Life on Buttons – never need to be recharged,
we replace them when low
• Microphone and speaker more sensitive and responsive than other systems
• Easy to use controls
• Hospital-grade materials and construction
• Waterproof buttons – OK to wear in the shower or bath, even for a swim
• With well over 100,000 units in place, HOME medical alert system is a proven medical alarm system that’s easy to use, reliable, and very powerful
The HOME Medical Alert Call Button
The waterproof emergency Medical Alert Call Button may be worn on your wrist, as a clip-on, or around your neck as a traditional pendant. It’s your choice how to wear your Medical Alert Call Button. The large call button itself is easily pressed during an emergency, ensuring that you get help quickly.
The Medical Alarm Call Button can communicate with the Medical Alarm Base Station up to 1,000 feet away – that’s the length of three football fields!
Some of the key features of our Home medical alert button include:
• It’s waterproof (up to three meters deep!)
• 1,000 foot extended range to the base station – that’s three football fields long
• It comes three styles of your choice – pendant, wrist, clip-on
• 3 year battery life - It never needs charging
• Comfortable to wear and attractive
• Button is easily pushed with arthritic hands
• Break-away clasp to prevent choking, so you can wear the unit even when you are sleeping.
• Quality Workmanship – buttons have even survived the washer! (Not recommended)
The HOME Medical Alarm Base Station
The HOME Medical Alarm Base Station is so sophisticated that we can communicate with you throughout your home. There’s never a need to struggle for a phone.
The HOME Medical Alarm Base Station has a powerful speaker allowing you to hear us from most, if not all, parts of your home. The incredibly sensitive microphone allows us to hear you without yelling or shouting. If you are unable to speak or we can’t hear you for any reason, the Medical Care Alert Emergency Monitoring Center
immediately dispatches emergency personnel and
contacts the emergency contacts on your list.
In the event of a power failure the HOME Medical Alarm Base Station has a built-in battery allowing it to continue to operate up to 72 hours. The battery automatically charges when the medical alarm is powered. Our monitoring center is notified if your power is lost.
All equipment is hospital-grade quality
Features of the HOME Medical Alarm System include:
• Options to use as a table-top or wall-mounted system
• Easy “plug-n-play” installation. Just plug into the phone jack, plug in in the power, and it’s ready to turn on. Cellular version also available if you don't have a landline phone.
• 72 hour battery backup
• Large, Red “Emergency” button on the console
• Compact size – just 8.0 inches by 2.55 inches and 2.0 inches deep.
• “Auto-test” confirms the console is working properly
• “Clear” Button stops emergency reports sent accidentally
• Range of up to 1,000 feet from transmitter (medical alert button) to the base. That’s three football fields!
• Optional AutoFALL Fall Detection pendant available.
Medical Alarms Always Answered by an EMT Certified Agent!
Most importantly, when your loved one presses the medical alarm button, they will have instant access to someone that can help – an EMT certified agent who will stay on the phone with them until help arrives. Find the right system for you today!
At Medical Care Alert, we understand that you probably have a lot of questions about how to help an elderly loved one maintain their independence. That is why we are here to address all of your questions and concerns. Please call us at 1-855-272-1010 for more information!
BY MAIL Or call us at
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
We also accept debit cards and direct withdrawals from your checking account.
If you are more active outside the home, you may like a different type of medical alert system. Check out:
- HOME & YARD Medical Alert Systems - Perfect if you like to garden, walk to the mail box or the neighbors. Speak directly into the 2-way voice pendant up to 600 feet away from the base unit. - HOME & AWAY GPS Medical Alert Systems - For folks "on-the-go" who want 24/7 protection. Cellular GPS medical alert system monitors you anywhere in the USA. Go golfing, travel, drive your RV, hang out downtown....we'll find you with a press of the button.