- How It Works
- Video Overview
- Technical Specs
Maintain your independence at home with our HOME Medical Alert System. We'll be there for you in an emergency when family and neighbors aren't around. There's nothing to buy and no long term commitment required. Your price is locked in, guaranteed to never go up!
Perfect for folks who stay mostly at home, and want to remain independent.
- Whole-House 2-Way Voice Console
- 1 Shower-Safe button (choice of Wrist or Pendant). Button batteries never need charging.
- 24/7 Monitoring By EMT/EMD Certified Agents
- Free Lockbox to hide a key
- Free USPS Priority Shipping
- Add Automatic Fall Detection AutoFALL Pendant**
- Add Cellular Connection if no landline phone
- Wall buttons available
- Jewelry pendant holder available
Our popular HOME medical alert system provides the peace of mind families need for elderly folks who want to maintain their independence at home. Lightweight waterproof buttons (0.4 ounces each) are easy to wear. 24/7 monitoring. No long-term commitments.
The HOME System comes with a choice of a shower-safe button. 1,000 foot range. Optional AutoFALL Fall Detection** Pendant available.
- Easy setup and installation - just plug it in and turn it on. System notifies Our Medical Alert Monitoring Center in event of power fail, low battery, or phone line problems.
- Plugs into your landline phone line, or cable modem if your phone is bundled with your TV/Internet.
- No Landline? No Problem! Add a cellular module for just $5.00/month more. Uses AT&T or Verizon.
- Sleek design
- 1,000 Foot Range from the medical alert button to the base station - that's three football fields
- Sensitive Microphone and Whole-House speaker
- Hospital-Grade Quality
* Full refund of monitoring fees if system activated and returned within 14-days. Deductions for shipping and missing/damaged items will apply. $50 reprogramming fee applies for systems "refused" or not tested.
**NOTE: Fall detector does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their help button when they need assistance.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The HOME Medical Alert System is designed to get you help anytime you press the button.
- When you press the button, a signal is sent via your landline phone, or via built in cellular communcation to our Emergency Response Center. Our agents will know WHO and WHERE you are.
- We will talk to you over the 2-way voice speaker console and see what kind of help you need.
- You'll tell us if you need a family member, neighbor, or emergency services (police/fire/EMS). We'll get you the help you need.
- We then call your emergency contact list to notifiy them of the situation, and send text messages to their cell phones.
Buttons have a range of up to 1,000 feet from the base console, depending on environmental factors like building materials, etc. AutoFALL pendants have shorter range, up to 600 feet.
Voice range is 30-60 feet away from the base console.
Battery back up for landline-based HOME system is up to 72 Hours. Battery back up for cellular-based system is up to 24 hours.
HOME Technical Specifications
- Power supply 230V primary, 10VAC secondary Backup power supply 6VDC, 1.2 Ah, NiMH rechargeable battery.Sufficient for at least 80 hours Current consumption 280 mA. 15 mA in standby Telephone connector Country specific Dialing procedure Tone, Pulse Max.
- number of transmitters 16 Max.
- number of telephone numbers 6 (including 2 technical alarms)
- Audio volume Preset by potentiometer and adjustable during conversation
- Protocols supported: Multiple protocols Programming Remote or by separate programming tool (PC)
- Programming languages English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish Inputs/ outputs 3 inputs, 1 relay output (optional)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 205 x 235 x 40 mm Weight 0.7 kg
- Button batteries never need charging.
- *NOTE: Fall detector does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their help button when they need assistance.
Our HOME System protects you anywhere in and around your home, 24/7. It's perfect for folks who stay mostly at home, and want to remain independent.
Best of all, it’s reliable, easy to use, and affordable. You can live alone, without feeling alone.
There are two parts to the HOME Medical Alert System - the wearable button, and the whole-house 2-way voice speakerphone console.
The speakerphone console is about the size of a hardback book. Plug it into power and plug it into your phone line. If you dont have a home phone line, we'll send you one with a cellular card built in.
You'll wear a small, lightweight button around your neck or on your wrist. It's waterproof, and OK to wear in the shower.
When you need help, just push the button.
We'll talk to you over the speakerphone console and ask if you need help. Just let us know what you need.
For example, you might say "I've fallen but am not hurt. Call my daughter". Not all calls require an ambulance and a fire truck.
But if you are hurt and need help, we'll dispatch EMS right away.
And then we'll call and send text messages to the people on your emergency call list to let them know whats going on.
By now you're probably thinking "what if I'm outside, or they can't hear me?"
If we get a signal for help and can't hear you, first we'll call your home phone or cell phone. If we don't reach you, we'll go ahead and send help right away.
OK. So now you may be thinking "well how are they going to get into the house to help me? Are they going to break down the door?"
That's where the lockbox comes in.
We include a lockbox to hide a key. When we dispatch EMS we let them know where the lockbox is located, and the 4 digit combination so they can get in.
Our hospital-grade HOME Medical Alert System provides you with peace of mind, knowing you can get help at the push of a button in an emergency. There is nothing to buy, and no long term commitments. And unlike other companies, your pricing is locked in, guaranteed to never go up!
The "Shower-Safe" waterproof HOME system buttons have a 1,000 foot range from the base unit - that’s three football fields! Buttons never need charging - internal batteries last up to 7 years, we'll notify you and send free replacement buttons if needed.
We alert Life Safety EMS when you need help, and notify your emergency contacts with calls and texts.
Call today to learn more, click here to see more details, or scroll down to see your subscription payment options.