- How It Works
- Video Overview
- Technical Specs
HOME Medical Alert Wrist Button
For easy access to emergency help during a fall or other situation, Medical Care Alert offers buttons in a convenient wrist style. This waterproof emergency Medical Alert Call Button may be worn as a bracelet on your wrist or around your neck as a traditional pendant necklace.
The wrist call button is easily pressed during an emergency, ensuring you get help quickly. The Medical Alert Call Button communicates with the HOME Medical Alert Base Station alert device up to 1,000 feet away — that’s the length of three football fields!
This Medical Alert button works with our HOME Medical Alert System and can support up to 16 additional buttons. This way, you can keep an extra medical alert button in areas where you may need it most — like the bathroom, kitchen or bedroom.
Learn more about how our emergency alert buttons for seniors can protect you and help you get emergency medical help quickly — especially when you need it most.
Our HOME Medical Alert Button Bracelet
Medical care just got more accessible through Medical Care Alert's wrist alert devices. These bracelets allow older adults to live an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
Some notable features of the wristband include the following:
- Lightweight design: These devices are just 0.4 ounces and are discreet and slim on the wrist.
- Shower-safe and waterproof device: Your alert device should go with you everywhere, especially the slippery shower or tub.
- Flexibility: We have designed our alert devices to be versatile — they can be worn on your wrist or around your neck as a pendant.
- No battery replacements: The device contains a sealed battery that will last five to seven years. We are notified when the battery is low and will mail you a replacement button.
- Compatibility: The connection of our alert devices won't interfere with pacemakers or defibrillators for optimum safety.
Quick Medical Alert Wristband Installation Tips
The medical alert button for the HOME Medical Alert System has a range of up to 1,000 feet away from the base station. This means you can press the button, and it will signal the base station to call our emergency monitoring center up to 1,000 feet away — or three football fields long.
When you set up your system, we strongly recommend performing a range test on your medical alert button so you'll know exactly how far the signal will carry — some environmental items may restrict the full range, such as buildings, transmission lines and so on.
Get Your Wristband Medical Alert System Today
Your safety is important to us. With an extra wristband alert device, you and your loved ones can have peace of mind knowing you have 24/7 access to our emergency response operators. We are only a touch of a button away.
Check out our Medical Alert Button FAQs here, or call our exceptional customer service at 1-855-272-1010 to learn more.