- How It Works
- Video Overview
- Technical Specs
The waterproof emergency HOME Medical Alert Call Button may be worn on your wrist, or around your neck as a traditional pendant. It's your choice how to wear your Medical Alert Call Button. The large call button itself is easily pressed during an emergency, ensuring that you get help quickly. The Medical Alert Call Button can communicate with the Medical Alert Base Station up to 1,000 feet away - that's the length of three football fields! With your emergency alert buttons for seniors available, you can get emergency medical help on site fast.
Keep an extra medical alert button on hand!
Button batteries never need charging. Expected to last 5-7 years, we will send you a new button if the battery goes low.
This Medical Alert button works with our HOME Medical Alert System. Learn more how our emergency alert buttons for seniors can protect you and help get emergency medical help quickly when you need it most.
Questions? Check our our Medical Alert Button FAQs here, or call us at 1-855-272-1010 to learn more.
- Lightweight - just 0.4 ounces
- Shower-safe and waterproof
- Flexible - can be worn on wrist or around neck as a pendant
- Never needs charging - sealed battery will last 5-7 years. We are notified when battery is low and will mail you a replacement button.
- Won't interfere with pacemaker or defibrillator
- No battery to replace - sealed button housing
- Weight: 0.4 ounces
- Options: lanyard or wrist strap
- Signal Range: up to 1,000 feet from the base station console
- Battery: The HOME Medical Alert Button is waterproof and has a battery that will last 5-7 years. The medical alert button battery never needs charging. When the battery life is low, we will receive a notification from the button and call you to make arrangements to send a new replacement medical alert button with fresh battery. You can learn more about medical alert button battery life here.