- How It Works
- Video Overview
- Technical Specs
Finally - a Smart Watch designed for seniors!
Easy to use for emergency help, tracking steps, monitoring heart rate, or just checking the weather.
The SmartSenior Medical Alert Watch has a sleek, modern design with a large watch face for easy viewing.
SmartSenior Medical Alert Watch uses GPS location and 4G connectivity to quickly locate you and send services in the event of an emergency call. Our dedicated U.S.-based call center is there to answer the call 24/7/365.
Plus some extra features that are easy to use, but not overwhelming:
Heart Rate Monitor – Built-in heart rate monitor allows you to check your heart rate anytime.
Pedometer – Built-in pedometer tracks your steps, helping you live a more active, healthy lifestyle.
Ask A Question - Tap the microphone icon on the watch face and ask it a question (i.e., "What's the weather like today?"). The friendly voice will reply with the answer.
GPS – SmartSenior Medical Alert Watch features GPS to send emergency services to your exact location.
Water Resistant – SmartSenior Medical Alert Watch is water-resistant for use in the shower, while washing hands, watering plants, etc.
2-Way Communication – In the event of an emergency SmartSenior Medical Alert Watch allows you to speak with our US-based Emergency Monitoring Center right through the watch.
Companion App For Family – The WellBe Virtual Assistant app lets you:
- track the watch location,
- set medication or appointment reminders (will send a notification to the watch),
- keep a log of healthcare information.
4G Network – SmartSenior Medical Alert Watch subscription includes 4G cellular data to keep you connected.
HOW IT WORKS:
The SmartSenior Medical Alert smart watch is designed to get you help anytime you press the button.
- Need Help? Press the crown button on the side of the watch face, or tap the "Emergency Call" screen on the watch face screen. You'll be connected to our Emergency Response Center and speak with an agent who knows WHO and WHERE you are.
- Track Steps / Pedometer - tap the "Pedometer" screen on the watch face and see how many steps you've taken today while wearing the watch. Resets daily.
- Monitor Heartrate - tap the "Heart Rate" screen on the watch face and see your current heart rate while wearing the watch on your wrist.
- Ask A Question - tap the microphone icon on the "WellBe" screen on the watch face and ask the WellBe voice response assistant a question. If WellBe can answer your question, it will speak the answer in a natural, friendly voice.
- Call Contact - If using the WellBe Companion smart phone app, a family member can be registered as a contact on the watch. Tap their name and the watch will call that person and speak with them directly over the watch.
The SmartSenior Medical Alert watch features include:
- Mobile PERS (Personal Emergency Response System)
- 24/7 Access to Emergency Monitoring Service with Two-way communication for Emergency Response - speak direcly into the watch
- 4G Cellular Connectivity (no cellphone, internet, or Wi-Fi required)
- GPS location tracking
- Pedometer to track steps
- Heart-rate sensor (check current heart rate only, no history or alert featres)
- Water-resistant design (IPX8 rated - shower-safe)
- Long battery life (up to 48 hours) with Built-In Lithium Battery
- Digital or analog watch faces - user selectable
- Test Call Feature - place a test call to our monitoring center anytime without having to notify us first.
- Built-In Speaker
- Dimensions: 47.5mm*16.9mm; Weight: 65g (2.3oz)
- Screen type: 0.96 inch OLED screen
- Watchband material: Senior comfortable environmental protection silicone. Watch band uses 22mm Band with spring pin, so you can change out the band if you wish to use your own.
- Watch band circumference-smallest setting (6.5 inches) to largest setting (10 inches)
- For use in the United States only (Medical Alert Feature)