- How It Works
- Video Overview
- Technical Specs
Finally - a Smart Watch designed for seniors!
Easy to use for emergency help, tracking steps, monitoring heart rate, or just checking the weather.
The only smart watch for seniors with fall detection.
The SmartWatch PRO Medical Alert Watch has a sleek, modern design with a large watch face for easy viewing. Speak directly into the watch when you need help.
SmartWatch PRO Medical Alert Watch uses GPS location and 4G connectivity to quickly locate you and send services in the event of an emergency call. Our dedicated U.S.-based call center is there to answer the call 24/7/365.
Plus some extra features that are easy to use, but not overwhelming:
Heart Rate Monitor – Built-in heart rate monitor allows you to check your heart rate anytime.
Pedometer – Built-in pedometer tracks your steps, helping you live a more active, healthy lifestyle.
Fall Detection - The SmartWatch PRO is unique and one of the only smart watch with fall detection available as an optional feature.
Ask A Question - Tap the microphone icon on the watch face and ask it a question (i.e., "What's the weather like today?"). The friendly voice will reply with the answer.
GPS – SmartWatch PRO Medical Alert Watch features GPS to send emergency services to your exact location.
Water Resistant – SmartWatch PRO Medical Alert Watch is water-resistant for use in the shower, while washing hands, watering plants, etc.
2-Way Communication – In the event of an emergency SmartWatch PRO Medical Alert Watch allows you to speak with our US-based Emergency Monitoring Center right through the watch.
Companion App For Family – The free WellBe Virtual Assistant app lets you:
- track the watch location,
- set medication or appointment reminders (will send a notification to the watch),
- keep a log of healthcare information.
4G Network – SmartWatch PRO Medical Alert Watch subscription includes reliable 4G T-Mobile cellular data to keep you connected. Works independently from your personal cell phone, no cell phone or Wi-Fi required.
Lightweight - weighs just 2.0 ounces, smaller than most other smart watches.
Easy To Use - designed for seniors, the SmartWatch PRO is easy to use and only displays its basic functions. Simplicity in design.
Quick Charger - charging base is small and can deliver a full charge in about an hour. The magnets in the charger will "click" when you place the watch in the charger so you'll know it's in correctly.
14-Day Risk Free Trial - try the SmartWatch PRO in your own home. If not completely happy, retun the watch and all accessories (in like-new, saleable condition) within 14 days of the shipping date for a complete refund.
HOW IT WORKS:
The SmartWatch PRO Medical Alert smart watch is designed to get you help anytime you press the button.
- Need Help? Press the crown button on the side of the watch face, or tap the "Emergency Call" screen on the watch face screen. You'll be connected to our Emergency Response Center and speak with an agent who knows WHO and WHERE you are.
- Track Steps / Pedometer - tap the "Pedometer" screen on the watch face and see how many steps you've taken today while wearing the watch. Resets daily.
- Monitor Heartrate - tap the "Heart Rate" screen on the watch face and see your current heart rate while wearing the watch on your wrist.
- Ask A Question - tap the microphone icon on the watch face and ask the voice response assistant a question (like "what's the weather like tomorrow?"). If it can answer your question, it will speak the answer in a natural, friendly voice.
- Call Contact - If using the companion smart phone app, a family member can be registered as a contact on the watch. Tap their name and the watch will call that person and speak with them directly over the watch.
- Automatic Fall Detection - The only smart watch for seniors with fall detection. Sensors in the fall detection watch can detect a hard fall and initiate a call to our emergency response center. User has up to 30 seconds to cancel a call if a false alarm.
The SmartWatch PRO Medical Alert watch features include:
- Mobile PERS (Personal Emergency Response System)
- 24/7 Access to Emergency Monitoring Service with Two-way communication for Emergency Response - speak direcly into the watch
- Fall Detection Watch (optional feature)
- 4G Cellular Connectivity (no cellphone, internet, or Wi-Fi required)
- GPS location tracking
- Pedometer to track steps
- Heart-rate sensor (check current heart rate only, no history or alert featres)
- Water-resistant design (IPX8 rated - shower-safe)
- Long battery life (up to 48 hours) with Built-In Lithium Battery
- Digital or analog watch faces - user selectable
- Test Call Feature - place a test call to our monitoring center anytime without having to notify us first.
- Built-In Speaker
- Fall Detection
- Dimensions: 47.5mm*16.9mm; Weight: 65g (2.3oz)
- Screen type: 0.96 inch OLED screen
- Watchband material: Senior comfortable environmental protection silicone. Watch band uses 22mm Band with spring pin, so you can change out the band if you wish to use your own.
- Watch band circumference-smallest setting (6.5 inches) to largest setting (10 inches)
- For use in the United States only (for cellular and emergency Medical Alert feature)
- See our Smart Watch For Seniors FAQ section for more information.