- How It Works
- Video Overview
- Technical Specs
Fall Detection Pendant with user-replaceable battery. Shower-safe.
Get Peace-Of-Mind With Our AutoFALL Fall Detection Pendant
The AutoFALL automatic fall detection* sensor pendant will detect a fall and automatically send a fall alert signal to the emergency response center.
Even if the user cannot speak, the operator will dispatch help.
The fall detection Pendant is OK in the shower, highly water-resistant so it can be used in the shower where many falls occur. User replaceable battery should last up to 3 years with normal use.
How Automatic Fall Detection Works
Specifically, automatic fall detection detects movement changes that resemble a fall. The fall detection pendant will initiate a call to our emergency response center once a fall is detected. The signal sent to our emergency response center is labeled as “Fall Detected” so our operators already know your situation before they speak with you.
The motion detector is sensitive and may call in situations where you haven't fallen — this is called a false positive. Any quick elevation changes (like plopping down in a chair) may trigger the call response team, such as if you quickly lie in bed or get into a vehicle. Just let us know you are safe, and you are good to go!
Learn more about how automatic fall detection works with our FAQs.
Our simple fall alert pendant is packed with several features designed for ease of use and durability. Each pendant offers:
- Water resistance: The fall detection pendant can be worn anywhere around the house — even in the shower. The device is highly water-resistant, supporting you and giving you peace of mind on slippery surfaces.
- A sleek design: The narrow, lightweight design of the fall alert pendant makes it easy to wear discreetly under clothing. You can go about your regular schedule knowing you are protected.
- A durable battery: This emergency pendant does not require regular charging and has a user-replaceable battery. This battery should last up to two years with normal use. Our support team will contact you or send you a new battery when it gets low.
- Around-the-clock support: In addition to the AutoFALL fall alert detection feature, users can press the button anytime for emergency help in a non-fall situation. Our operators will respond as usual, assess the situation and call for help as needed.
- Compatibility: This AutoFALL Fall Alert Pendant works with our HOME Medical Alert Systems. A plan is required for it to work, along with AutoFALL activation for $10.00/month.
Please note that no fall detector does can detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their help button when they need assistance.
Is Fall Detection Right for Me?
A fall detection button is highly recommended for individuals who have a history of falling or cannot press the button themselves — for example, someone who has had blackouts, seizures or fainting spells.
Order Your Fall Alert Pendant Today
Medical Care Alert designs safety devices with older adults in mind. Our easy-to-use buttons will notify our operators immediately in the event of a fall, making this an ideal precaution to have at all times. Add this pendant to your cart today!
Note: Fall sensors do not detect 100% of falls. If you are able to do so, you should always press the button if you need help.