Emergency Call Button For Elderly
Today, more elderly adults are choosing to age in place at home with the help of their family, friends and an emergency call button.
While living alone offers seniors an opportunity to enjoy their independence vs being in a living facility, it also poses a few risks. Fortunately, a personal call button for elderly adults provides families with the security of knowing that their loved one can simply send an alert for help should they experience an emergency.
- Wear an emergency call button around your neck worn as a pendant, or on the wrist with a wrist strap.
- Press the button if you need help.
- By pressing the button, the emergency call system initiates a call to our emergency response medical alert monitoring center.
- A trained operator will know who you are, where you are, and ask if you need help.
- Depending on your answer, the operator will call a friend, family member or neighbor. If it's a real emergency or they cant hear you, only then will they dispatch EMS and an ambulance.
- Upon dispatch, the operator will call and send text messages to your emergency contacts.