- How It Works
- Video Overview
- Technical Specs
Wearable GPS Help Button
Keep an extra medical alert button on hand! The waterproof emergency Medical Alert Call Button may be worn as a bracelet on your wrist or around your neck as a traditional pendant necklace. It’s your choice how to wear your Medical Alert Call Button.
The large call button itself is easily pressed during an emergency, ensuring that you get help quickly. The Medical Alert Call Button can communicate with the HOME & AWAY DUO Medical Alert System with GPS.
HOME & AWAY DUO System
Our HOME & AWAY DUO system provides medical protection wherever you go. It comes with a medical call button and a built-in GPS system so first responders can easily locate you in an emergency.
Medical Alert Button for the HOME & AWAY DUO Medical Alert system has a range of up to 400 feet away from the DUO Device. This means you can press the button, and it will signal the base station to call our emergency monitoring center up to 400 feet away — or over one football field long.
When you set up your system, we strongly recommend performing a range test on your medical alert button so you'll know exactly how far the signal will carry. Some environmental items may restrict the full range, such as buildings, transmission lines and so on. The emergency call button can be worn around the neck as a pendant or on the wrist — your choice!
Benefits of Our Medical Help Button
Having an additional medical help button around the house is important for your safety. For example, you can keep a spare in areas most prone to falls, such as the bathroom. The DUO can support up to four buttons, so you are welcome to have extra buttons in each room of the house or have a few spares for you and your spouse.
A call button from Medical Care Alert has several benefits for the wearer, including:
- Easy help button use: This emergency call button is lightweight yet large enough for easy access whenever needed. Maintenance-wise, the button batteries never need charging, as they are sealed within the device and can last five to seven years. We will keep track of your battery life and send you a new button if the battery goes low.
- Independence: Having a medical call button can give you and your loved ones peace of mind as you live alone or with your spouse, allowing you to maintain your independent and active lifestyle.
- Unlimited protection: With the built-in GPS in the HOME & AWAY DUO, your discreet pendant or wristband works wherever you are.
- Added support: The HOME & AWAY DUO system offers a mobile app for your family members to download onto their smartphones. This app allows them to track you wherever you are for your safety, and they will also receive alerts if the button is pressed.
Wearable Emergency Call Buttons From Medical Care Alert
This Medical Alert button works with our HOME & AWAY DUO Medical Alert System with GPS. Learn more about how our emergency alert buttons for seniors can protect you and help you get emergency medical help quickly when you need it most.
Questions? Check out our Medical Alert Button FAQs here, or call us at 1-855-272-1010 to learn more.
- Weight: 0.3 ounces, 0.8 ounces with wrist strap
- Options: lanyard or wrist strap
- Signal Range: up to 400 feet from the HOME & AWAY DUO Device
- Battery: The HOME & AWAY DUO Medical Alert Button is waterproof and has a battery that will last 2-3 years. The medical alert button battery never needs charging. When the battery life is low, we will receive a notification from the button and call you to make arrangements to send a new replacement medical alert button with fresh battery. You can learn more about medical alert button battery life here.