Order today and get ONE month free!
- 1 out of 3 seniors will fall in their own home each year.
- Our AutoFALL fall detection medical alert systems can automatically let us know if you fall*.
- Get an extra layer of protection and peace of mind with our unique automatic fall detection medical alert systems.
- Just $10.00 a month more on any HOME, or HOME & AWAY Medical Alert System plan.
- Ready To Learn More? Call 1-855-272-1010
Do I Need Automatic Fall Detection?
A fall detection system is very helpful if you should fall and can't get up, and are also unable to press the button. The medical fall alert pendant will signal the base station for you and call the monitoring center. Call 1-855-272-1010 to learn more about our fall detection systems today, or click this link to read our client's real-life experiences in these fall detection devices reviews.
How Does AutoFALL Fall Detection Work?
- The automatic fall detection sensor technology can detect a fall and automatically send a fall alert signal to the emergency response center*.
- Even if the user cannot speak, the operator will dispatch help.
- The fall detection pendant is “Shower-Safe” so it can be used in the shower where many falls occur.
- In addition to the AutoFALL fall alert detection feature, users can press the button anytime for emergency help.
- Now you can add fall detection for just $10 a month to any HOME, or HOME & AWAY Medical Alert System plan.
Please call to order, or learn more: 1-855-272-1010
NOTE: Fall detector does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their help button when they need assistance. Learn more on our Fall Detection FAQ page for how automatic fall detection works.
Choose The Right Fall Detection System For You
HOME & AWAY ULTRA With AutoFALL Detection
Go anywhere in the USA with built-in fall detection sensors. Speak directly into the pendant if you need help. GPS location services and cellular communication in a small 2 ounce Shower-Safe pendant.
HOME with AutoFALL Pendant
For folks who want fall detection in and around the home. Pendant has 400 foot range from the base station. No landline? No Problem! Add cellular communication if no landline phone in the home.
HOME & AWAY DUO With AutoFALL Detection
Our HOME & AWAY DUO mobile medical alert system with GPS communication. Separate AutoFALL pendant is lightweight and shower-safe.
Prefer to order via phone?
In-Home Risk Free Trial
If within the first 14 days you have tested your medical alert system, connected to our Emergency Response Center and decide you are not happy with it, you can cancel your service with no risk!
- Cancel anytime - No Hassle!
- No cancellation fees
- Refund 100% of your service plan payment
Our fall detection medical alert systems use advanced technologies including sensors and accelerometers to accurately detect a fall. The fall detection technology in the HOME and HOME & AWAY systems ‘sensing’ comes from data gathered by an array of fall detection sensors located on the device. The pendant senses patterns for fall detection using senors and software algorithms looking for sudden changes in movement. These sensors capture data that yield over 190 different
parameters, such as orientation change, impact intensity and impact speed. If one of the fall detection pendant’s sensors notices
an atypical pattern of activity, the medical alert system with fall detection works to determine if an actual fall occurred and initiate a call to our emergency response center.
- NOTE: Fall detector does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always push their help button when they need assistance.
Fall Alert Pendants are most effective when worn around the neck, close to the body, tucked underneath clothing at the breastplate level. This is the optimal position for the fall alert pendant to detect a true fall, as opposed to a dropped pendant. The combination of speed, angle, orientation, distance and other inputs help the algorithm to determine if it is sensing an accidental drop, or an actual fall. This helps reduce false alarms, and increases compliance of usage of the fall detection pendant by seniors.