- How It Works
- Video Overview
- Technical Specs
MedReady Dispenses Medication At The Right Time - Sends Text Messages If A Dose Is MissedIncrease medication compliance up to 96.7% with our MedReady automatic medication pill dispenser.
- Eliminate missed does, incorrect doses and confusion
- Helps prevent medication overdoes
- 28 medication slots hold up to 9 pills each
- Dispense up to 4 times a day
- MedReady is easy to program like a digital alarm clock, or with online portal
- Battery Backup
As one MedReady client's daughter told us: “she does not like the alarm on her med dispenser, however, it is working well for her and she is no longer forgetting to take her medications.”
Many clients get confused about their medicaions, and sometimes can't remember if they took them. Then they get embarassed or anxious. This leads to folks skipping a dose, or taking an extra doseage. With a MedReady automated pill dispenser, you take the guess work out of taking multiple medications several times a day. Peace of mind and better compliance for everyone.
Just $49.95 a month includes the MedReady device and 24/7 monitoring for missed dosage text notifications. MedReady Uses AT&T 4G LTE Cellular (included in price, no connection to any personal cell phone). Nothing to buy, just pay for the monthly MedReady subscription service.
- If a patient misses a dose, the MedReady dispenser denies access to the missed dose
- Compartments keep medications in place when turned upside-down or shaken
- Dispenser is protected by a lock to prevent tampering
- Switches automatically to rechargeable battery power if AC power is unavailable
- Includes card holder in bottom for physical copy of patient’s prescription
- Large 1.5” LED display
- Made in the USA