A Medical Alert Pendant to Help You Maintain Your Active Lifestyle
Perfect for folks who garden, get outside, visit the neighbors. You can even answer your phone through the pendant if you like!
Do the things you love with a medical alert system that goes where you do around the home and yard.
Medical Care Alert offers an elderly alert necklace that helps you remain active and keep safe. Our medical alarm necklace is perfect for active seniors who like to garden, walk, or just enjoy their yard. Like all of our equipment, these necklaces are free when you sign up!
HOME & YARD Medical Alert System Perfect for folks who garden, get outside , visit the neighbors.
Choose Your Billing Plan
Price & Flexibility
(After Free Month Discount)
Here’s what you get
Complete Medical Alert System
(24/7 monitoring, 2-way voice
Risk Free 30-Day Trial
24/7 Monitoring with EMT-Certified Operators
Free Standard Shipping
(an $11.95 value)
One Month Free
(a $34.95 value)
Lifetime Price Guarantee
Long Term Commitments
Every 3 Months
Every 6 Months
Price Includes 12th Month Free
An alert necklace for elderly loved ones allows them to maintain an active lifestyle with the peace of mind that comes with knowing help is just a button push away. Our operators are EMT certified, available 24/7, and will stay on the line until help arrives.
Our Medical Alert System Pricing is Simple:
• Nothing To Buy – We provide the medical alert
equipment for FREE
• NO Long Term Commitments – Cancel at any time
• NO Activation or Set Up Fees – No hidden fees of any kind
• As low as $32.04 a month – Guaranteed to never go up
About the 2-Way Voice Pendant
• Water Resistant – Wear it in the shower, where serious accidents
• Easy Voice Prompted Setup Voice Prompted System - Provides announcements during set-up, testing, battery test and full system check.
• Long Life Rechargeable Pendant Batteries - over 4 hours of talk time on a full charge, and up to 4 months in stand-by. Two rechargeable batteries are included; charge them in base station charger.
• Easy To Test - Press the test button on the back of the pendant to hear it speak - “Battery is OK”, “Battery is low”, or “Replace battery now”. No more
• Automatic Check-In - The pendant checks in with the base station every 13 hours. Medical Care Alert Monitoring Center is notified in the event of power loss, a very low battery or loss of pendant signal.
• Answer the Phone - Answer incoming calls with the pendant if desired. A convenient feature if you are out in the yard away from the house phone.
• 3 Pendant options - Lanyard, a Wrist/Wheelchair Strap holder and a Belt Clip are Included. Wear your medical alert pendant any way you choose!
• 600 Foot Range – That’s two football fields from the base. Pendant will beep when you get out of range.
• Add up to three more pendants for just $5 a month each, or purchase for just $60.00 each (up to 4 total devices).
Learn More About Our Medical Alert Necklace – Call Us Today!
Whether you are looking to buy a medical alert necklace for yourself or for a loved one, we want to help you find the best one for your needs. Please call us today at 1-855-272-1010 and let one of our experts help you choose the right system for your needs and address all questions and concerns you have about senior safety.
About the Base
• 24 Hour Standby Emergency Battery Power - 4 NiMh rechargeable batteries continually charge in the medical alert base station provide up to 24 hours of standby power in the event of a power failure.
• Up To 4 Pendants or Buttons – System can accommodate a total of 4 pendants & Emergency Wall Communicators. No extra monitoring fees to monitor your spouse or others in the home. Just add an extra medical alert pendant or wall button
for just $5 a month. Or purchase for just $60.00. Great for couples or group homes.
• Compact – won’t take up much room on your counter or nightstand.
About the Emergency Wall Communicator
• These easy stick-on communicators allow for full two-way voice communication anytime an emergency occurs.
• Particularly handy if one forgets to carry their pendant with them to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
• Operates for 10 months in standby on 4 AAA alkaline batteries - and provides over 5 hours of talk time.
• Just $5 a month, added to your plan. Or purchase for just $60.00. Total of 4 devices per base unit.
BY MAIL Or call us at
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
We also accept debit cards and direct withdrawals from your checking account.
Depending on your lifestyle, you may like a different type of medical alert system. Check out:
- HOME Medical Alert Systems - Perfect if you typically stay in a few rooms in your home. - HOME & AWAY GPS Medical Alert Systems - For folks "on-the-go" who want 24/7 protection. Cellular GPS medical alert system monitors you anywhere in the USA. Go golfing, travel, drive your RV, hang out downtown....we'll find you with a press of the button.