Once the pendant is activated, it uses the AT&T wireless cellular network to connect to our monitoring center. We’ll know WHO and WHERE you are, anywhere in the USA where there is AT&T cellular coverage.
Now that we’ve activated the pendant, it’s time to test it.
- When testing, please use our automated test line. This lets us keep our emergency operators available for actual emergency calls.
- To begin your test, call 844-821-0458 and follow the prompts. This will place your system into test mode for 15 minutes.
- Once you’ve put the device in test mode, hang up and press the call button until you feel a vibration. Then release the button. In a few seconds you’ll hear the test begin over the 2-way voice pendant.
- Then just follow the prompts to complete your test. After 15 minutes the system will return to normal monitoring mode.
- And now you’re all set!
Just let the Pendant get a full charge before you start using it. A 4 hour initial charge should do it.
The battery light on the pendant will flash red when charging, and turn solid red when fully charged.
PRIMO pendant can last up to 4 days on a single charge. but we recommend you charge it daily for best results. Most folks will keep it on a nightstand for charging.
TROUBLESHOOTING YOUR HOME & AWAY PRIMO MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEM:
if your pendant did NOT activate on the first try, we’ll need to start over.
- First, make sure the pendant is seated correctly in the charger. You may have to press on the pendant firmly to ensure a snug fit.
- If it is still not activating, remove the pendant from the charger.
- Then turn the pendant off by pressing the on-off button with your thumbnail until the battery light turns red.
- Now move the charger to a different location and try again.
- If you have interference from trees or a metal roof, you may have to go outside to get a clear signal for the initial activation.
- If you still are unable to activate the pendant, please call customer service at 1-877-913-3680 for assistance.
USING THE TRACK & FIND FEATURE OF YOUR HOME & AWAY PRIMO MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEM
An optional feature of your HOME & AWAY PRIMO medical alert system
is our “Track and Find” web portal. This lets you track the device location from any web browser.
If you’re interested in using the Track and Find feature, please call Customer Service at 1-877-913-3680 to set up your log in and password. Once you’re set up, you can share the login with family or caregivers who may need to track the device location.
Remember you can wear your
PRIMO pendant in the shower. We recommend you keep it with you at all times when it’s not charging. That way you’ll be protected wherever you go!
For more tips and tricks, see the instructions that came with your PRIMO pendant.
Remember to test your system weekly, and thank you for choosing Medical Care Alert.