HOME & AWAY Medical Alert System
|Choose Your Billing Plan||Quarterly||Semi-
|Description||Most Flexible||Price & Flexibility||Best Value|
(After Free Month Discount)
|Here’s what you get|
|Complete Medical Alert System
(24/7 monitoring, 2-way GPS mobile device, console charger, wrist or neck button)
|Risk Free 30-Day Trial|
|Free Spouse Monitoring|
|Free Standard Shipping
(an $11.95 value)
|One Month Free
(a $39.95 value)
|Free Protective Travel Pouch|
|Lifetime Price Guarantee|
|Long Term Contract||None||None||None|
Every 3 Months
Every 6 Months
Price Includes 12th Month Free
It even works in Alaska and Hawaii. You can now feel safe on a walk, in your car, golfing, in the park, horseback riding, or even the beach. Where do you enjoy going?
The advantage of our HOME & AWAY GPS Medical Alert System is that it goes anywhere you do. And wherever you go, we can find you if you need help. How do we do this? Its done through our GPS Medical Alert location
• Mobile GPS Medical Alarm Device with wireless cellular technology
• AT&T cellular voice and data network offers nationwide coverage
• Works in over 97% of the inhabited areas of the United States
• GPS satellite tracking technology
• Online GPS Medical Alarm location mapping in the event of an emergency
• Closest available emergency responders dispatched to your location
• Direct voice contact with highly trained emergency response operators who have your Personal Profile information on their computer screen
• 600 foot signal range for pendants to signal the 2-Way GPS voice communicator (NOTE: voice range will be shorter, around 20-30 feet depending on where you are, ambient noise, and so on)
• Reliable AT&T Wireless Network coverage. Click here for AT&T Coverage map.
Each GPS medical alert system for seniors allows you to press a button for help when you need it. Instantly, you are transferred to an EMT certified LifeSafety Operator that will get you the help you need.
Explore our GPS medical alert systems for the elderly now to find the best one for your needs. Also, feel free to call us at 1-855-272-1010 and one of our experts will be happy to provide you with any additional information.
Stay independent with a GPS medical alert system!