GPS Medical Alert System – Stay Safe Anywhere, Anytime
Perfect for folks who are on-the-go, traveling, with an active lifestyle.
Medical Care Alert wants to help you stay on-the-go and remain safe while you are there. Our medical alert systems with GPS ensure that you are protected anywhere you visit in the USA. Whether you like to golf, visit the grandkids, head to the beach, or just spend the day shopping, a medical alert with GPS will make sure that help is just a button push away.
Our Medical Alert System Pricing is Simple
• Nothing To Buy – We provide the medical alert equipment for FREE
• NO Long Term Contracts – Cancel at any time
• NO Activation or Set Up Fees – No hidden fees of any kind
• As low as $36.62 a month – Guaranteed to never go up
Walk to your mailbox, or take a trip to the post office...either place you are protected! It even works in Alaska and Hawaii. You can now feel safe on a walk, in your car, golfing, in the park, horseback riding, or even the beach. Where do you enjoy going?
The advantage of our Home & Away GPS Medical Alert System is that it goes anywhere you do. And wherever you go, we can find you if you need help. How do we do this? Its done through our GPS Medical Alert location
• Mobile GPS Medical Alarm Device with wireless cellular technology
• AT&T cellular voice and data network offers nationwide coverage
• Works in over 97% of the inhabited areas of the United States
• GPS satellite tracking technology
• Online GPS Medical Alarm location mapping in the event of an emergency
• Closest available emergency responders dispatched to your location
• Direct voice contact with highly trained emergency response operators who have your Personal Profile information on their computer screen
• 600 foot signal range for pendants to signal the 2-Way GPS voice communicator (NOTE: voice range will be shorter, around 20-30 feet depending on where you are, ambient noise, and so on)
• Reliable AT&T Wireless Network coverage. Click here for AT&T Coverage map.
About the Wrist or Neck Pendant Button
• Lightweight – Less than an ounce
• Waterproof - Wear it in the shower or bath.
• Signals the 2-Way Voice GPS Mobile communicator. Put the mobile communicator unit into the Base Station console to charge when you are at home; press the wrist or pendant button to signal the unit to call the monitoring station when you are at home. Buttons will also work when you are outside the home, up to 600 feet away (NOTE: you need to be within 30 feet to be heard when speaking to the communicator - best to keep it close to you).
About the Mobile Unit
• Small and easy to carry or wear.
• Lighweight (less than 4 ounces)
• Free carrying case
• Rechargeable Battery
A Medical Alert with GPS Notifies an EMT Certified Operator Every Time You Click
Each GPS medial alarm for seniors allows you to press a button for help when you need it. Instantly, you are transferred to an EMT certified LifeSafety Operator that will get you the help you need.
Explore our GPS bracelets for the elderly now to find the best one for your needs. Also, feel free to call us at 1-855-272-1010 and one of our experts will be happy to provide you with any additional information.
Stay independent with a GPS medical alert system!